Get half off the cover price!
Originally released in 2016, Ties To Our Past is a hardcover book featuring Time Machine articles looking back at people, places, and events in Eastern Iowa throughout history.
Written by Diane Fannon-Langton, Ties To Our Past features 50 stories and over 100 pages of content featuring stories about Eastern Iowa's past.
Read stories such as:
- The original breweries that were a part of Cedar Rapids before prohibition.
- Union Station, which sat alongside Green Square Park.
- The Kapa Ann, a Cedar River excursion boat in the 1950's and 1960's.
- The Cherry Sisters of Marion, who became famous for their lack of on-stage talent.
- An amusement park on First Ave? Yes - CeMar Acres Amusement Park which operated at 5001 First Ave SE from the 1940's - 1960's.
- The History of Cedar Lake and it's relationship with Cedar Rapids.
And so many more!
|30 Day Money Back Guarantee
|Ships Next Business Day
|USPS Delivery No Contact Required